Lancaster Early Education Center is a NAEYC accredited, Keystone STAR 4 (Pennsylvania’s highest quality rating), non-profit organization dedicated to delivering the highest quality child care and early childhood education experience to our students. We are expanding our Toddler program and are excited to open several new classrooms! We are looking for highly motivated, committed, early childhood professionals who specialize in working with 12-36 month old children.
Daily Teaching Responsibilities include:
- Meeting the individual needs of the children, interact with our students to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Uphold expectations and program requirements for a high quality early childhood classroom
- Utilize best practices when teaching with and working with the students
- Lead Teachers will create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess developmental needs of students. Assistant Teachers will assist with these duties.
- Communicate professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Build teamwork.
- Use assessment tools.
- Provide the highest quality child care and early education.
- Previous experience in a NAEYC accredited preschool or early learning center.
- Previous experience working with two year olds
- Early Childhood CDA.
- Two-year degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Special Education, Elementary Education, or other related field.
- Two years documented prior childcare or teaching experience, strongly preferred.
- High School diploma (equivalent GED) required.
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications.
Benefits for Eligible Employees:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Childcare tuition discounts
- Educational assistance
- Paid professional development days
Typical Schedule: Monday-Friday- Between the hours of 6:30a-5:30p
Lancaster Early Education Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full Time