Lancaster Early Education Center is a Keystone STAR 4 (Pennsylvania’s highest quality rating), non-profit organization dedicated to delivering the highest quality child care and early childhood education experience to our students.
LEEC offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
General Employment Requirements:
- A minimum of 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or higher educational degree, or a CDA (Child Development Associate certification)
- Two years of prior childcare experience that can be documented with references
- FBI Fingerprint, PA Criminal Background Check, and PA Child Abuse Background Check
- Health Assessment with a negative TB test
- Valid government issued photo identification
Assistant Toddler Teacher
Lancaster, PA | Full-time